Why should you choose Texas Hospice when you
need help taking care of a loved one?
When facing a life-limiting diagnosis, you can trust your or a family member's end-of-life care to Texas Hospice. Be assured that you will have a team of truly compassionate, highly-trained care providers who are inspired by God to do everything possible to improve the lives of people who are at the end of life. Please know that we extend our care toward our patients' loved ones: the family caregivers, spouses, children, and friends. We recognize and seek to address their needs as well.
The Texas Hospice team:
- Prescribes a customized plan of quality medical care for each individual patient, by an actual physician.
- Demonstrates God's love through the most compassionate and quality end-of-life care available.
- Is passionate about hospice care that ministers to the body, mind and spirit.
- Has a multi-disciplined team of caregivers providing 24/7 responsive care.
- Delivers relief of symptoms with the utmost expertise.
Call us at 866-770-7773 or email us at email@example.com to gain detailed information on how we can assist you in your family's individual situation. We service the Fort Worth-Dallas area and San Antonio and surrounding communities.